Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is "Customer Order Search Default Selection"?

What is "Customer Order Search Default Selection"? 2 months 1 week ago #1319

• nadim
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Dear Lumens,

I have recently updated my Candela release and I'm seeing lots of new fields on system configuration which makes me happy that continuous enhancements are being done in Candela.

But there is one point which disappointed me is that quick help of these new added fields is not being added which is very useful for new and existing Candela customers.
For instance, on "System Configuration > Sale tab", there is a new checkbox named "Customer Order Search Default Selection". Looks like it's relevant to customer advance order feature I'm using.

Kindly let me know about this feature and please please keep on updating the help of newly added fields.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is "Customer Order Search Default Selection"? 2 months 1 week ago #1320

• anaya
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Nadim,

Thanks for your feedback. We're working on the quick help of newly added fields and soon you'll get the help of all newly added fields. I'm sharing the following answer of your asked question.

If you have marked the checkbox "Enable Advance Orders on Sale screen at System Configuration > Sale tab" then system shows following 2 tabs on Sales & Return screen on clicking "Search Receipt" button i.e.

Search
Search Customer Orders

By default, system shows "Search" tab selected but if you want "Search Customer Orders" tab selected on clicking "Search Receipt" button, you can do so by checking this checkbox.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds